Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the newest version of our innovative help authoring tool – HelpNDoc 8.8. This latest iteration is designed with one overarching principle in mind: making your authoring experience as efficient, engaging, and enjoyable as possible.
Experience transformative upgrades to the image editor and snippet editor, designed to provide a more interactive and seamless editing experience. The updated library panel and script editor window further augment your workflow, granting you the control and convenience you’ve always desired. In addition, we’ve ironed out various bugs and fine-tuned our system. From addressing the issue of editing broken library items to preventing the opening of multiple instances of the script editor, our fixes promise a smoother, more reliable authoring experience.
Join us as we delve into the feature-rich landscape of HelpNDoc 8.8, a perfect blend of visual and textual content editing. Get ready for an unparalleled user experience! But first, if you haven’t used HelpNDoc before or haven’t updated yet, we encourage you to download the free personal edition to try out the software and experience these new features for yourself. Read more…
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5
- Streamline Your Documentation Generation Workflow with the New HTTP Request Build Action in HelpNDoc 8.4