We are thrilled to announce the release of HelpNDoc 8.6, a major update that introduces a powerful built-in multi-layered image editor, designed to significantly enhance your documentation workflow. This latest version allows you to create, edit, and manage multi-layered images directly within HelpNDoc, providing a seamless and efficient experience. But that’s not all! HelpNDoc 8.6 also comes with a host of improvements, bug fixes, and performance enhancements to ensure a smoother and more reliable help authoring process. Let’s dive into the exciting new features and updates that await you in HelpNDoc 8.6, so you can unleash your documentation potential like never before! But first, if you haven’t used HelpNDoc before or haven’t updated yet, we encourage you to download the free personal edition to try out the software and experience these new features for yourself. Read more…
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5
- Streamline Your Documentation Generation Workflow with the New HTTP Request Build Action in HelpNDoc 8.4