We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc 8.3, a major update of the popular help authoring tool which can be downloaded completely free for personal use and evaluation purposes. This major update includes many new features and enhancements such as the ability to update or delete multiple hyperlinks at once from the project analyzer, an enhanced “find and replace” dialog with hyperlink searching capabilities, the ability to filter keywords to only display the ones associated with the current topic, a greatly improved documentation generation speed and much more… Read on to learn more and download your free version of HelpNDoc now. Read more…
- HelpNDoc 8.2: New pre-build actions, Run external programs, Improved auto-completion and more
- Run post-build actions when the documentation is generated and create topics from a template in HelpNDoc 8.1
- Encrypt and sign Word and PDF documents, use SVG images, and override styles for each documentation output in HelpNDoc 8.0
- Mass update pictures' properties, new font selector with search capabilities and UI refinements in HelpNDoc 7.9
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!