We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc 8.2, a major update of the popular help authoring tool which can be downloaded completely free for personal use and evaluation purposes. This major update includes many new features and enhancements such as pre-build actions, which are run before the documentation generation process; a new build action to run external programs; a redesigned auto-completion dialog to quickly create links to topics and anchors or insert library items; improved HTML generation with better SEO and much more… Read on to learn more and download your free version of HelpNDoc now. Read more…
- Locate and update hyperlinks in bulk, filtered keywords and improved documentation generation speed in HelpNDoc 8.3
- Run post-build actions when the documentation is generated and create topics from a template in HelpNDoc 8.1
- Encrypt and sign Word and PDF documents, use SVG images, and override styles for each documentation output in HelpNDoc 8.0
- Mass update pictures' properties, new font selector with search capabilities and UI refinements in HelpNDoc 7.9
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!