We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc 6.8, a major update of the popular help authoring tool which can be downloaded completely free for personal use and evaluation purposes. This major update includes many new features such as the addition of a Bar codes and QR codes editor, the ability to analyze all anchors used within your documentation project, improved documentation importers, and much more. Read on to learn more and download your free version of HelpNDoc now. Read more…
- Brand new faster DocX Importer, PDF Generator, Script Engine and more in HelpNDoc 7.0
- Import from CHM help files' source and customizable keyboard shortcuts in HelpNDoc 6.8
- Automatic generation of YouTube and Vimeo embed codes and improved High-DPI screen support in HelpNDoc 6.7
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing