We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc 6.8, a major update of the popular help authoring tool which can be downloaded completely free for personal use and evaluation purposes. This major update includes many new features such as the ability to import CHM help files’ HHP source projects, a keyboard shortcut editor, better image and image map support and much more. Read on to learn more and download your free version of HelpNDoc now. Read more…
- Brand new faster DocX Importer, PDF Generator, Script Engine and more in HelpNDoc 7.0
- Add Bar Codes or QR Codes and list anchors in your documentation projects with HelpNDoc 6.9
- Automatic generation of YouTube and Vimeo embed codes and improved High-DPI screen support in HelpNDoc 6.7
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!