Do you still have some old Microsoft WinHelp HLP files that you plan to convert to a more modern format ? We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc 5.9 which can now import HLP files so that you can easily convert them to any of the documentation formats it can generate: CHM, responsive HTML, Word, PDF, ePub, Kindle and Qt Help files. This update also includes optional Google Analytics support for HTML documentation web-sites, an enhanced project analyzer, a new script to merge children topics, better style support, enhanced documentation generation and much more… Download your free version of the HelpNDoc help authoring tool now and read more to learn about this latest update. Read more…
- Rapidly Import Multiple Media Elements In Your Help Projects With HelpNDoc 5.8
- Enhanced And Simplified Library Item Management In HelpNDoc 5.7
- Automatic Syntax Highlighters And Better SEO In HelpNDoc 5.6
- Documentation-Wide Spell Checker And User Interface Improvements In HelpNDoc 5.5
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!