We are glad to announce the immediate availability of HelpNDoc 5.4, a major update to the popular help authoring tool which can be downloaded completely free for personal use and evaluation purposes. In this version, the command line processing code has been completely rewritten and greatly enhanced. It can now allow to override builds’ output path, tags, templates, variables… The inner-workings of HelpNDoc have been re-engineered as well to provide a faster and more reliable startup and shutdown experience, as well as greater future scalability. Many other enhancements and bug fixes are included in this major update: read on to learn more and make sure you download your free version of HelpNDoc to check it out. Read more…
- High DPI Scaling, Topic Sorting Scripts And Enhanced HTML Documentation In HelpNDoc 5.3
- Enhanced HTML Search Engine And XML Sitemap Generation In HelpNDoc 5.2
- Override Project Settings For Each Build In HelpNDoc 5.1
- HelpNDoc 5.0 Is Available: New Responsive HTML Documentation Generation And More
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!