HelpNDoc 1.7 has just been released. This new version includes numerous enhancements, including better Unicode handling, command line support, tweaked user interface and various bug fixes. You can download HelpNDoc free for personal use from the HelpNDoc page.
- Fixes And Tweaks In HelpNDoc 1.9
- Copy And Paste Multiple Topics In HelpNDoc 1.8
- Add Bar Codes or QR Codes and list anchors in your documentation projects with HelpNDoc 6.9
- Import from CHM help files' source and customizable keyboard shortcuts in HelpNDoc 6.8
- Automatic generation of YouTube and Vimeo embed codes and improved High-DPI screen support in HelpNDoc 6.7